Fire and Smoke practical
How easy is it to fight a fire in a smoky environment ?
We adapt our training to your needs.
Prepares the crew member for his/her duties and responsibilities and how to deal promptly in case of fire or smoke incidents.
Teaching methods and techniques :
• Active and participatory methods
• Situational scenarios,
• Analysis and search for suspects parts,
• Exchanges of experiences,
• Practical exercises in real-life conditions
How should attend
Flight and Cabin Crew.
Prerequisites : none.
6 maximum per session.
• Instruction on the location and use of all emergency and safety equipment carried on the aircraft
• Actual donning of protective breathing equipment
• Use of oxygen Masks (Flight Crew)
• Actual handling of fire extinguishers of the type used
• Actual fire-fighting using equipment representative of that carried in the aircraft mock-up and fire simulator
• The effects of smoke in an enclosed area and actual use of all relevant equipment in a simulated smokefilled environment (Fire simulator)
• Rapid decompression simulation...
Veuillez cliquer sur la session de votre choix.
Pour toutes demandes de sessions supplémentaires, n'hesitez pas à nous contacter : firstname.lastname@example.org